So my boyfriend Brendan is pretty much the greatest! Tuesday was my first day of my internship. We already worked it out that he is going to take me to the train station this summer. Then during the week when I stay with my cousins in NJ he is going to take care of my kitty! So sweet!
I felt like Brendan is already doing too much for me! He woke up before dawn to bring me to the train. When he picked me up, he was inside the train station waiting for me with a bouquet of flowers! It was the sweetest thing! So unexpected too!
Then we went to Primo Pizza (my favorite pizza place in Wallingford) to pick up pizza he had ordered today! We were so hungry we ate the garlic bread in the car!
Then I came home and I noticed little AB's food dish was filled. Things in my apartment were also neater like my bed was made. Just those little things mean so much to me!
He is such a great guy and I feel so lucky to have him! Luckily I will be able to take the 8:00 train in the mornings from now on so he won't have to wake up super early to bring me anymore!


0 comments:
Post a Comment