Friday, May 20, 2011

Cups Frozen Yogurt

CUPS! This does not necessarily pertain to NYC, but since I am staying in NJ during the week it kinda has to do with my internship!

Cups Frozen Yogurt is the most amazing thing ever. It's pretty much a do-it-yourself frozen yogurt bar. First you grab a cup, then you go to a line of machines. There are two flavors on each side and one in the middle.

The cups are big enough that you can separate all the flavors if you wanted to. For example I got chocolate coconut, raspberry cheesecake and raspberries and tart. I put them in 3 separate sections!

Then you go to the counter and there are like 50 different toppings to chose from. Syrups, fruit, candy,  and even cereal! Note: that is not my Cups just something I found online. I got cheesecake bites and brownie bites.

When you pay for it, you put it on a scale! Kind of like at a salad bar. It was seriously so good and so fun to make! Right now they only have two locations in NJ but I think there are similar things like this out there. It was seriously so good and I wish I thought of this idea before!

1 comments:

Sarette said...

We have these in VA! There's one two minutes from school and it's so good and actually not too unhealthy if you add the right stuff!

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Copyright 2011 Randi Iaco. Powered by Blogger
Opinions expressed on this blog and any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the
original authors. Employer's name, employee names and clients will be withheld due to privacy concerns.