Monday, May 9, 2011

The Perfect Lunch

To save money during my internship, I plan on bringing a lunch almost everyday. I've been doing this for the entire school year and it's worked out great!

Side note: in undergrad, when I commuted, I rarely brought a lunch! I am trying to think of how I survived but I was 10 pounds skinnier then so I am thinking I lived off yogurt and Special K bars. I should probably go back to that but I love food too much...

My lunch basically consists of the following:

Turkey or chicken sandwich







Light and Fit yogurt










100 calorie packs








An apple












I try to go for things that are filling but also healthy. For some reason now that I am older I have to constantly work out and watch what I eat or else I gain weight fast. With commuting to NYC, I don't know if I can realistically stay committed to my four day a week workout. I want to eat healthy and I know if I don't bring in my own lunch I will eat $1.75 pizza slices everyday and that's not good!

2 comments:

jojo said...

NYC has way to much good food... so tempting. you have good discipline. :D

Professor Plake said...

I think tomorrow I will actually buy lunch in the city since my cousin will be there!

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Copyright 2011 Randi Iaco. Powered by Blogger
Opinions expressed on this blog and any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the
original authors. Employer's name, employee names and clients will be withheld due to privacy concerns.