Monday, May 16, 2011

Graduation!

Yesterday was my graduation from grad school! I can't believe I made it through such an intense year! I am now a master of public relations...

Though I was able to participate in the ceremony, I still have 6 credits to go. This summer I will have to work on my professional project. If I defend it by October 2011 then I will get my actual degree in the mail shortly after.

It still felt so unreal when I was sitting in the stadium, waiting to receive my degree. I didn't have a graduation ceremony when I graduated from CCSU so this was so awesome for me!

Also, my dad, stepmom, brother and Brendan were sitting so close to me! Every time I looked up, I saw Brendan being so adorable and thinking the same thoughts as me! My mom was there too with Fallon and Logan and I was so happy to have my whole family there!

The ceremony ended a lot earlier than we thought and we had a little get-together at my aunt's house. Afterwards, I went back to NJ with my cousins because that is where I will be staying during the week while I go to my internship!

By the way, I owned grad school this semester! All A's and a B. It would have been straight A's if I didn't have such a terrible professor, I am sure of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Copyright 2011 Randi Iaco. Powered by Blogger
Opinions expressed on this blog and any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the
original authors. Employer's name, employee names and clients will be withheld due to privacy concerns.