Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Raincoat

If you live in the northeast, then you know how much rain we've been getting. It looks like this weekend will be nice but next week it's gonna pour everyday.

Since I started working in the city, I noticed lots of ladies wearing fashionable trench coats. It seems like everyone has one! I can see why. They are super cute and on the thin side, which is perfect for this spring weather.

On my lunch break I got the DKNY water repellent spring trench coat in blue powder. It goes for about $80 online and I got it for so much cheaper here in the city.

It looks really cute with my work clothes and I feel like I might actually fit in here. Especially because the raincoat in my closet at home is actually a kid's raincoat. It's time to grow up!

1 comments:

Jo said...

I love snazzy slickers. you need some cute rain boots to go with

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Copyright 2011 Randi Iaco. Powered by Blogger
Opinions expressed on this blog and any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the
original authors. Employer's name, employee names and clients will be withheld due to privacy concerns.