Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Little Kitty Back in the City!

Hello everyone!

I am back from Nashville and here in the city. I had the most amazing time in Nashville. I don't know if you heard the good news--Brendan and I are engaged! It was so magical and amazing. My presentation on my research paper went okay. I was mostly on cloud 9 so that was good!

Now I am back in the city. Yesterday was a very busy day. I had to compile a media list for the top 10 finalists. We are going to pitch the story locally to each finalist's area. It took me a very long time and then I realized I forgot some key info so I had to redo them after lunch. I also wrote out the pitches and hopefully they will be ready to go today!

I've learned so much so far this week. I am getting a lot more comfortable with email pitching. I am also a pro at mail merging now! Today I will be picking stock photos for the new website design! How exciting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Copyright 2011 Randi Iaco. Powered by Blogger
Opinions expressed on this blog and any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the
original authors. Employer's name, employee names and clients will be withheld due to privacy concerns.