Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Half way point

So I am about halfway done with my internship here in the city. I've definitely been feeling the exhaustion from the commute and not being home all the time. It's pretty hard to plan a wedding since I am gone all the time too! But I've learned so much since I've been here! I am definitely glad I came here to do an internship.

I've been focusing a lot on the image database lately. We are going over to a new image database system so there are a lot of kinks to work out. Plus, I wasn't exactly sure what photos to resize so I ended up doing a ton, only to find out that we only resize and upload member photos to the website! Oops!

Yesterday I tried out the new step-by-step guide for image upload. I also updated the list of editors and contacts we have as we get ready for another major event this summer.

Today I sat in on a wrap up meeting for the trade show everyone went to in Las Vegas. I also found out during my last week here I will be attending a trade show in the city! And tomorrow one of my friends from Quinnipiac invited me to a PR networking event at the Public House on East 41st Street! Should be fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Copyright 2011 Randi Iaco. Powered by Blogger
Opinions expressed on this blog and any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the
original authors. Employer's name, employee names and clients will be withheld due to privacy concerns.