Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Highline Park

 Last Thursday was a super fun day. Sarette and Sam came to hang out in NYC so we got to meet up after I got out of work.

The best part about the day was when we went to High Line Park. It was so awesome. It's located in the Meatpacking District which is such a cool area of the city. I can't believe I've never been there before. So it's pretty much this super long walkway that was built over railroad tracks. It's actually really peaceful and there are amazing views of the city.

After we walked the High Line, we went to the Lot and ate delicious food out of The Taco Truck. The Lot is so cool because there's a bunch of different food trucks that come every week and there's places to sit, plus Rainbow City! It's like magic.


After that we walked down to the old section of the High Line and then headed back to Grand Central. I had such a fun time and I am glad I am able to enjoy the city since I am working here!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I was hoping there'd be a blog post for this day lol.

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Copyright 2011 Randi Iaco. Powered by Blogger
Opinions expressed on this blog and any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the
original authors. Employer's name, employee names and clients will be withheld due to privacy concerns.