Things have slowed down a bit here at my internship in the past week. Everyone is preparing for a very important board meeting this weekend. That just means that I've picked up a lot of mini projects from many different departments.
For example, I helped Public Affairs with finding quotes and stuff for a new website launch we are doing. Plus, I helped marketing print out 1000 membership recruitment brochures. I actually spent most of the day just standing by the copier machine, making sure everything came out right and shoved everything in the box.
I've spent a lot of time helping with the next consumer contest that will launch this fall. I've been doing a lot of research on what advertising tools we will be using to get exposure for the contest. I also helped evaluate the last contest that we just wrapped up. For example, we are comparing this year's contest with last year and trying to decide what worked and didn't work.
I've also been helping with membership recruitment, especially because we have a trade show coming up. The trade show is going to be a great way to talk to people about the benefits of becoming a member. I actually get to attend the trade show next Tuesday so I am really excited about that!
0 comments:
Post a Comment